Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Clark's First Doctor Appointment

Well Clark had his first real, because he was sick, doctor appointment today. He just has a little cold and I was instructed to give him Tylenol...which I have been doing for 2 days now. At the doctors office he tore up the paper on the exam table, sat all by himself on the scale in just his diaper to be weighed( 18lbs) and hated the doctor looking in his ears, mouth and nose. She said that he was very health and not at all overweight or fat. I think she thinks my son has a low self-esteam or something!!! She was very complimentary of how he is growing and progressing. So.....I am very pleased with my pediatrician!!! We also close on our house tomorrow at 4pm. Wes and I can not believe we are buying a new home!!!! I promise, if I knew how to post pictures along with posted I would be posting one of me with a huge smile. So if anyone wants a little vacation, please come to Casa de Sanford. It is the best place on earth. You might not get to sleep through the night because of a screaming baby. But who needs sleep...we are sleep deprived and doing just fine!!!!

No comments: